Enteros Design is an award winning architecture, planning, and interior design firm located in Richmond, Virginia. The firm specializes in cultural, institutional, commercial, renovation and adaptive reuse projects. We have immediate openings for entry to mid-level architects and interior designers with experience in all phases of design and construction administration.
The ideal candidates will have creative design talent, good technical abilities, and strong communication skills. You will work in a team environment and collaborate with other staff, consultants, and clients. Revit experience in an architecture firm is required.
- Coordinate with project team and attend client meetings
- Planning and design
- Design and construction documents
- Construction administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, 2 – 10 years related experience
- Proficiency in Revit, Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong technical expertise related to design and construction
Submit your resume via LinkedIn here:
Thank you for your interest!