Enteros Design is an award-winning architecture, planning, and interior design firm located in Richmond, Virginia. The firm specializes in cultural, institutional, commercial, renovation and adaptive reuse projects. Enteros Design’s work is appropriate to its context and environment, true to its materials and character, and expressive of its time and function. The firm’s name is derived from the prefix ENT- (to put into or within) and the words Expression, Rhythm, Order and Structure, which are the fundamental elements of design embodied in our work. We hope to increase human interaction and emotional experience within the built environment.
Enteros Design is a family-oriented firm, and we place a high priority on flexibility to meet family obligations and schedules.
Enteros Design is offering signing bonuses to successful candidates based on level of experience. Please apply and contact Enteros Design to discuss signing bonus opportunities.
We have immediate openings for senior project architects, project architects, and interior designers with experience in all phases of design and construction administration. Leadership and firm advancement opportunities are available with firm ownership potential for market sector leaders.
The ideal candidates will have creative design talent, good technical abilities, and strong communication skills. You will work in a team environment and collaborate with other staff, consultants, and clients. Successful candidates should have a positive outlook, problem solving skills, team building experience, capacity to motivate others, and be self-driven to achieve project and career success.
- Coordinate with project team and attend client meetings
- Schedule and budget management
- Team management
- Interpret and apply building code requirements
- Planning and design
- Design and construction documents
- Construction administration
- Maintain and build relationships with clients and team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, interior design degree, 2-15 years related experience
- Proficiency in Revit, minimum of 2 years Revit experience in an architecture firm
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong technical expertise related to design and construction
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive compensation and salary package
- Health/dental insurance
- Retirement plan/employer matching
- Annual bonuses based on profitability
- Three weeks paid time off
- Ten paid holidays
- Professional dues and licensure reimbursement
- Professional development and reimbursement
- Paid conferences
- Referral bonuses
- Multiple public libraries throughout Virginia
- Library of Virginia State Records Center
- YMCA and recreational facilities
- Golf club facilities
- Various governmental facility projects
- Adaptive-reuse and renovation projects
- Multi-family projects
Enteros Design will not accept or pay for resumes or positions submitted by recruiting professionals or agencies unless agreed to in writing by a company officer of Enteros Design in advance.
Enteros Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Enteros Design maintains a drug free workplace.